|Instructions for use||Visible light transmission rate
|Zebra||Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||7<>35%||2 to 4|
|Zebra Light||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||17<>75%||
1 to 3
|Zebra Light Red||Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)||13<>72%||1 to 3|
|Octopus||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)||6<>27%||2 to 4|
|Cameleon||Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Anti-fog Coating / Oil-repellent Coating (external side)||5<>20%||2 to 4|
|Spectron 0||Clear Sight||90%||0|
|Spectron 3+||Flash finish||12%||3|
|Spectron 3CF||Color Flash||12%||3|
|Spectron 4||Flash finish + anti-reflective coating||5%||4|
|Spectron 4 Baby||Baby Flash finish||5%||4|
|Polarized 3+||Polarizing + Flaash finish||11%||3|
|Polarized 3CF||Polarizing + Color Flash||11%||3|
|Polar Junior||Polarizing||15 / 17%||3|
|Alti arc 4||Anti-reflective coating||7%||4|
Anti-fog > prevents condensation and garantees maximum longevity.
Anti-reflective > reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare.
Brunishing > improuves filtration of visible light
Flash finish > improuves filtration of visible light by producing a mirror effect on the lens.
Water-repellent > makes water slide over the lens and prevents hydrogen bonds forming between water molecules. Visibility is impouved
Oil-repellent coating > prevents finger marks, makes water slide over the lens and cleaning easier.
All Julbo lenses belong to optical class 1 and guarantee protection from UV A, B ans C rays.
(1) SHR technology : Hight-Speed activation or desactivation.
(2) NTS technology : the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Ski goggle lenses available in ATMO -
- Product description -
Julbo stays ahead of the competition with its creation of the first «big lens» goggle for juniors. This avant-garde goggle with its Minimalist Frame has a wide field of vision and offers outstanding facial hold and a shape allowing perfect compatibility with helmets. As if that wasn’t enough, it also has the Mini-cap: a special chassis shape that protects the spherical lens and stops it being scratched when kids are less than careful with their goggles.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Ecran polycarbonate : 41736
- Mini-Cap : A special chassis shape that protects the spherical lens and stops it getting scratched when kids are less than careful with their goggles.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Soft Foam : Single density foam
- Spherical double lens : 11213