- Ski goggle lenses available in BANG -
Cat. 4 lens with flash finish + AR coating. Recommended for all sports exposed to exceptionally bright sunlight.
Color : 256 / No
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
All weathers, all conditions
Photochromic lens (cat. 1 to 3 – VLT 75% to 18%) offering equally effective performance in both poor and clear conditions. Yellow tint to accentuate light receptivity.
Color : 263 / 279
Sun protection : Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% <> 75%
Material : NXT
- Product description -
But this goggle is also cool enough to adapt to all types of face shape and helmet: cylindrical lens, double loop for symmetrical adjustment, Overstrap system and full silicone strap for unbeatable hold. The wide field of vision and excellent comfort make it the ideal companion for big days out. And Bang blends seamlessly with everyone thanks to 8 different models, from the most sensible to the craziest with super-colored patterns! Available in a racing version with interchangeable lenses.
- 41736 : 41736
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Cylindrical double lens : 11214
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.