- Sunglasses lenses available in CAMINO -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
Maximum protection at altitude | Eliminates the sun’s harmful rays | The best protection for young children
Color : BROWN / Silver flash
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Letting your footsteps and eyes lead you, whether it's walking to Compostela, taking the legendary Stevenson Trail or trekking around Mont Blanc... Long distance trails offer freedom and slow pleasures, with the focus firmly on discovery and observation. Julbo has invented an essential, light and functional piece of kit for trekkers. With ultra wide coverage and protective REACTIV Photochromic or SPECTRON lenses, CAMINO offers faultless protection so you can go all the way.
- Lens Height (mm) : 43
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 15
- Temple Length (mm) : 135
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 58
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Oui
- Weight : 25 g 25 g 25 g
- Cord Attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved Temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Removable Side Shields : Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
This model comes with an Explorer adjustable cord (H48A891).