- Product description -
The legends of the mountains were as tough as old leather! New generations are nostalgic for the authentic frame with leather side shields worn by the greatest mountaineers of Chamonix on all the world's peaks. With this re-release, Julbo offers much more than a pair of sunnies: pure emotion, and the alchemy of shiny metal, soft leather and rivets, backed up by high-performance mirror lenses. Comfort and vision in the mountains, with equally good credentials for town or your travels.
- Lens Height (mm) : 50
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 19
- Temple Length (mm) : 145
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 58
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Oui
- Weight : 39 g 39 g 40 g 40 g 39 g 39 g 39 g
- 360° Adjustable Temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Grip Nose Pads : Nose pads with soft, non-slip insert for comfort and grip on the nose.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Leather Side Shields : A special feature of glacier sunglasses, leather side shields have protected the eyes of generations of mountaineers and now create an unmistakably vintage look.
- Metal Frame : The iconic metal frame tested and approved by generations of mountaineers
- Removable Side Shields : Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.