- Product description -
For 8 to 12-year-old ski addicts, Julbo has created ECHO, a goggle that has it all: a frameless construction for maximum field of vision, a double lens to protect their eyes in the heat of battle, and an articulated headband clip system for easy fitting over a ski helmet. With an ultra-slim frame that brings out the contours of the large mirror-finish spherical lens, and super-trendy elastic straps to please both boys and girls, ECHO has no shortage of style for preteens.
- Lens Height (mm) : 75
- Lens Size (mm) : 145
- Age : 8 - 12 years
- Weight : 90 g 90 g 90 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Articulated Headband Clip : Flexible adaptation for helmet wearers.
- Frameless Construction : Slim frame that provides a wide field of vision for a high, unobstructed viewing experience.
- Soft Foam : Single density foam