- Product description -
Faster, stronger, higher: high mountaineering is changing, and the same is true for Julbo's flagship model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, EXPLORER 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360° adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any compromise.
- Lens Height (mm) : 47
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 11
- Temple Length (mm) : 135
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 61
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Oui
- Weight : 44 g 44 g 44 g
- 360° Adjustable Temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Cord Attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Removable Side Shields : Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
This model comes with a cord.