- Ski goggle lenses available in NORBBY VISOR -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. - Anti-fog coating. - Available with or without flash finish.
Color : 260 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
If you want the perfect combination of elegant looks, visual comfort and safety, a visor helmet is the ideal solution. With its ABS construction, ventilation and adjustable size, Norby/Rebby Visor offers total well-being. And with its fur lining and exquisite detailing, it's the very height of elegance. Supplied with two easily interchangeable lenses, it will be your ideal companion all day long.
- Adjustable Fit : A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Air flow : All our helmets are ventilated with strategically placed vents and a special mesh to wick away perspiration.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Ecran Reactiv photochromique : 43021
- Half shell : Helmet fitted with ear pads
- In-mold shell : Ultra-light EPS injection-molded shell covered with a layer of polycarbonate (0.3 mm thick). -The EPS shell absorbs and distributes impact, while the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and provides scratch resistance. -Standard: EN1077.
- Magnetic closure : The helmet strap is easily closed thanks to a magnetic clip
- Mousse soft confort : 43003
- OTG compatible : Visor suitable for prescription eyewear
- Rollneck : Completely covers the nape of the neck for greater stability, warmth and comfort.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.