- Ski goggle lenses available in REBBY VISOR -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens. Use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. - Anti-fog coating. - Available with or without flash finish.
Color : 260 / 277
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- Product description -
If you want the perfect combination of elegant looks, visual comfort and safety, a visor helmet is the ideal solution. With its ABS construction, ventilation and adjustable size, Norby/Rebby Visor offers total well-being. And with its fur lining and exquisite detailing, it's the very height of elegance. Supplied with two easily interchangeable lenses, it will be your ideal companion all day long.
- ADJUSTABLE AIR FLOW : Venting can be regulated to suit conditions and use.
- 11257 : 11257
- Adjustable Fit : A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Ecran sphérique interchangeable : 43005
- Half shell : Helmet fitted with ear pads
- Injected shell : Ultra-resistant ABS injection-molded shell (2 mm thick) which is both shock- and scratch-resistant, lined with an inner EPS shell to absorb and distribute impact. -Standard: EN1077.
- OTG compatible : Visor suitable for prescription eyewear
- Removable ear pads : The ear pads can be removed
- Soft Foam : Single density foam