- Ski goggle lenses available in SPACELAB -
- Polycarbonate Lens (Spectron) Polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and of good optical quality, offering protection adapted to winter and outdoor sports.
Cat. 2 polycarbonate single or double lens (visible light transmission rate: 25%) for use in mid-range light conditions and/or whiteout days. Anti-fog coating.
Clarity of vision for multidiscipline skiing in overcast weather
Color : RED / Red Flash
Sun protection : Cat. 2
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 25%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
The SPACELAB is the cousin of our popular SKYDOME goggle and also offers an unobstructed field of vision and premium comfort, combined with our Spectron lens range of superior optical quality and proprietary anti-fog double lens technology. For skiers and snowboarders looking for superb visual comfort and a modern, striking style, the SPACELAB features our most advanced Frameless construction on the market. Designed to fit perfectly with a helmet, it will suit both downhill skiers and freeriders looking for goggles with unlimited performance.
- Lens Height (mm) : 99
- Lens Size (mm) : 185
- Age :
- Weight : 130 g 130 g 130 g 130 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog Coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double Adjustment Strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Frameless Construction : Slim frame that provides a wide field of vision for a high, unobstructed viewing experience.
- Full Silicone Strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
- Spherical Double Lens