- Sunglasses lenses available in MONTEBIANCO 2 -
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
THE COMFORT SOLUTION FOR SPORT AND EVERYDAY LIFE
Old Name: REACTIV All Around 2-3 (Falcon). Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 9% to 20%) which get darker or lighter as light levels change, and are also polarized (85%): they manage glare perfectly while allowing you to read any type of screen. This versatile lens offers outstanding vision when practising sports and adapts perfectly to use in everyday life. Visual clarity, lightness and strength make it effective for all outdoor sports.
High-speed activation regardless of the temperature (Non Temperature Sensitive Technology) | External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff | Great versatility | Visual comfort | Anti-glare | Polarizing coating screen compatible (Smartphone, etc)
Color : COPPER / GREEN FLASH
Sun protection : Photochromic 2 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 9% - 20%
Material : Trivex
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
Maximum protection at altitude | Eliminates the sun’s harmful rays | The best protection for young children
Color : BROWN / Silver flash
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
MONTEBIANCO 2 is the perfect ally for admiring stunning landscapes. The lines of this now iconic Julbo model have been completely redefined for a more contemporary look showcasing its dynamic sporting credentials. In terms of comfort, the sunglasses have new Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge making them a benchmark model for the mountains. And you can still count on their protective design and removable side shields for safe exploration of new horizons at altitude.
- Lens Height (mm) : 43
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 15
- Temple Length (mm) : 125
- Base : 8
- Lens Size (mm) : 56
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 28 g 28 g 28 g 28 g 28 g 28 g 28 g
- Curved Temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Removable Side Shields : Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
This model comes with a silicone cord (H447011, size L).