- Sunglasses lenses available in AERO -
- REACTIV Photochromic lenses Your Reactiv lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Whatever the weather, Julbo guarantees perfect vision and long-lasting protection for your eyes.
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
CLEAR VISION WHATEVER THE CONDITIONS
Old Name: REACTIV Performance 1-3 LA (Zebra Light). Photochromic lenses (cat. 1 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 17% - 75%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and therefore adapt to any time of day and to the terrain. Internal anti-fog coating and external oil-repellent coating (prevents marking, makes cleaning easier and facilitates water runoff). Ideal for trail running and mountain biking.
High-speed activation regardless of the temperature (Non Temperature Sensitive Technology) | Light amplifier | Suitable for sports both in the shade and full sunlight | Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity | External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff
Color : BROWN / GOLD PINK
Sun protection : Photochromic 1 <> 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 17% - 75%
Material : Trivex
VERSATILITY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
Versatile use in sports and everyday life | Large choice of colors and mirror flashes for a colourful design
Color : BROWN / GOLD PINK
Sun protection : Cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Designed for fans of intense effort, such as vertical kilometre racing, thesesun glasses are uncompromising when it comes to performance and comfort. Their mono lens, available in photochromic Reactiv, guarantees a wide, obstacle-free field of vision, regardless of light levels. The suspended construction adds outstanding ventilation by encouraging air to pass between the lens and the frame. Last but not least, the Air Link concept and its shock absorber insert at the end of the temples offers even better grip and lightness.
- Lens Height (mm) : 46
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 14
- Temple Length (mm) : 131
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 133
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 30 g 24 g
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple System : Elastomer shock absorber insert at the end of the temple for improved comfort and lightness.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic View : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.