- Sunglasses lenses available in COVER -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with flash finish that improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens to protect the delicate eyes of babies. \n
Maximum protection at altitude | Eliminates the sun’s harmful rays | The best protection for young children
Color : SMOKE / Silver flash
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Designed for hiking, cycling and mountain adventures, COVER combines ergonomics adapted to children's faces, maximum coverage thanks to protective side shields, and a look inspired by the pros. All-conquering sunglasses to follow in the footsteps of grown-ups.
- Lens Height (mm) : 35
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 13
- Temple Length (mm) : 115
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 49
- Age : 4 - 8 years
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 18 g
- Curved Temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Removable Side Shields : Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.