- Sunglasses lenses available in SPARK -
- Polarized lenses Polarized technology eliminates glare on the surface of the snow thanks to a polarizing filter, ensuring optimal reading of the terrain.
COMFORT ON WATER & SNOW
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 11%) with polarization and colored mirror coating (Color Flash): improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Suitable for all types of sea or mountain sport, eliminating glare on reflective surfaces (road, water, snow, etc.).
Glare protection | A clear view on the water or in the mountains
Color : SMOKE / Multilayer blue
Sun protection : Polarizing cat. 3
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 11%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Whether you're off on urban or sporting adventures, SPARK is a must-have for women who want a single pair of elegant, high-performance sunglasses. A technical bridge and temples make sure they stay in place, and the perfect vision offered by our photochromic lenses will mean you have a pair of highly versatile shades. Our SPARK frames mirror the women who wear them: active and stylish whatever the terrain.
- Lens Height (mm) : 46
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 13
- Temple Length (mm) : 140
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 54
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 25 g
- Curved Temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.