- Sunglasses lenses available in SHIELD M -
- Polycarbonate glasses (Spectron) Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them suitable for all outdoor sports.
Cat. 4 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 5%) with an anti-reflective coating: improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections. And a flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect. Recommended for sports exposed to conditions with strong glare.
Maximum protection at altitude | Eliminates the sun’s harmful rays | The best protection for young children
Color : BROWN / Silver flash
Sun protection : Cat. 4
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5%
Material : Polycarbonate
- Product description -
Julbo has combined its high-altitude technical expertise with a modern look to create high-protection, high-performance sunglasses. Removable fabric side shields provide flawless protection and comfort. Fitted with the Air Flow venting system, SHIELD M will be your ally of choice when you start to work harder on the ascent. They'll stay firmly in place thanks to curved Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge. And the sophisticated design will add an extra note of boldness to your next high-altitude challenge.
- Lens Height (mm) : 43
- Bridge Distance (mm) : 17
- Temple Length (mm) : 120
- Base : 6
- Lens Size (mm) : 54
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Weight : 30 g 30 g 30 g 30 g 30 g
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord Attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Removable Spandex Shields : Spandex side protection from sunlight. Spandex is a soft, light and comfortable to wear synthetic fibre. This material is heat, cold and water resistant.
This model comes with a silicone cord (H447011, size L).